Re: wires to mags

To: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: wires to mags
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:42:32 +1000
Which brings me to another question.  Does anyone on the list with a wider
knowledge of Rootes cars (Jan Eyerman, Jim Leach?) know if the hubs from
other Rootes cars eg Super Minx. would fit on the Alpine.  That might make
sourcing hubs a lot easier for me in Australia.

Vic, who has discovered he has one spare hub (with only 3 wheel studs) in a
box of bits from the DPO