Re: Engine Swaps in Countries Other than the USA

To: <RootesRooter@aol.com>, <awmcgregor@shaw.ca>, <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: Engine Swaps in Countries Other than the USA
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:53:04 -0500
Speaking of Merlins:
Has anyone noticed that in the original "101 Dalmations" by Disney, Cruella
drove a wicked sports car (English, of course) that sounded exactly like a
Merlin.  In the chase scene she ran off the road (woman driver, after all)
into a creek and the hood went flying, revealing a V12!   The sound of an
idling Merlin has to be the sweetest sound ever created by Mankind.  Brings
gooseflesh just thinking about it.
Bill