Re: Driving with overdrive

To: edalsj@igs.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving with overdrive
From: "Vladimir Broz" <svalpine@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:26:43 -0400
Same thing happened to me when I installed an OD two years ago.  Simple fix:
hold your foot steady on the gas while simultaneously disengaging the OD and
cycling the clutch. A totally smooth, transparent operation that makes you
feel like Stirling Moss on a good day!

Enjoy it,
Vlad
a 1966 SV 395005683 OD all alone in