Re: Clutch Stuck

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Stuck
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:33:25 -0700
Thanks to everyone who helped me with my stuck clutch. I got in the car and
had a buddy pull me with a truck and it poped after a few yards. I think
what Lauri wrote is true since this car sat just a few hundred yards from
the ocean for about 3 years.

I don't know if any of you remember Ole Olson's white series 2, but that is
the car in question. I recently bought it and will drive it in loving memory
of a great man and Alpine enthusiast. The car was running and being driven
right up to the end, and I was able to get the car running yesterday after
fiddleing with the usual things that go bad if a car sits for a while, just
the stuck clutch kept it from forward motion. Now I must rebuild the brake
hydrualics. Lou