Fw: "Hillman - " Re: stuff on ebay

To: <hillman@can-inc.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: "Hillman - " Re: stuff on ebay
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:41:46 -0400
Speaking of Rusty non-Rootes cars, there are 2 old Morris sedans at a
some-what salvage yard near me that are for sale. They are very rusty and
incomplete, I don't know if they have their engines or not.  If there is
anyone interested in them I will stop and look the next time I go by there.
Sorry but I am pretty sure he doesn't part out, you would have to buy the
whole car.
Russ,  in Virginia