Re: OD Drive Shaft Needed

To: "Eddie Donovan" <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>, <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: OD Drive Shaft Needed
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:41:15 +0300
I have some kind of memory track (?) in my head (a fraction...) that with OD
it is posseble to use MGB:s drivesaft in an Alpine!? And without
modifications.
In a way it would be interesting to have analysis report of british
engineer4s mental landscape, if that is true.
It must be totally different to japaneese engineer, who avoid to use any
common parts between Toyota Corolla -84 and -85.
Tough Britain and Japan are both islands, they also have different
landscapes, I possume.

Larry
(sending pure nonsense at this time, too)