Re: Sunbeam pics

To: "George Podwolsky" <george67@theriver.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam pics
From: "Vic Hughes" <v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:09:18 +1000
George and others

Not sure what's happening here....

Posted this early am Monday (Australian time) at home, got your response
later the same morning, then tried the link at work on a different system
and got apparently a dead link.  Came home same day and tried again and got
a dead link.   Purely on speculation, tried again tonite and got thru..

It's worth it if you get through - there are pics of Proctor, Harper (ie
LeMans) and Smith and other Rootes Works drivers with restored original
cars.  It's the website of the Association of Rootes Car Clubs (British).

Cheers

Vic