Ignition Light On

To: Alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition Light On
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Several weeks ago the ignition light on my wife's SV
came on after the car was first started. Stayed on
several seconds then went out. It did this three or
four times then went back to normal. This week
however the light stayed on and will not go off. I
pulled the alternator and had it checked. They said
it was fine. Next, I replaced the ignition light
simulator; no help. I then replaced the voltage
regulator no help there either. The battery puts out
12.5 volts at rest 13.5 volts at 1300-1400 with a
load on. I checked and replaced the ground strap.
Still no luck. What have I missed?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com