Re: [Series V: Car Cover]

To: "Bill Tubbs" <piperbill@isp01.net>, "alpines"
Subject: Re: [Series V: Car Cover]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:56:55 -0400
Many years ago I parked my car outside of the garage for the winter with a
plastic cover over it.  In the spring when I removed the cover, I also took
all the paint off of the roof with it!!!

Jan

"Bill Tubbs" <piperbill@isp01.net> wrote:
Any particular car covers to stay away from?  I'm going to have to leave my
toy outside the garage until I can move something out to make space for it.
I've heard some minor horror stories about some materials causing paint
problems due to heat or moisture.  Is top of the line the only way to go, or
is money not the main issue here?