Re: Fill 'er up!

To: "jumpinjan" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fill 'er up!
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:13:57 +0300
I ruined my valve seats with unleaded (and high revs) but I am not sure if
the head was seated in rebuild (about 20 years ago) with bronze / aluminium
bronze seats. Today I use sodium / potassium based substitute. A small
bottole for about 1000 litres gaso costs as much as one litre petrol (one
euro/us. dollar).

Larry