Re: Bond correction

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Bond correction
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:39:53 -0500
Jay - I'm holding the most recent SAOC handbook and it only lists Series II
for Lake Blue #52.  Maybe you have an older one and they've corrected the
mistake in the new edition?  The only reason we're beating this horse dead
is to stop the misinformation that seems to endlessly perpetuate.

Scott Christie

                      Jay_Laifman@count

                      rywide.com                To:      alpines@autox.team.net

                      Sent by:                  cc: