RE: Dog or Lion?

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Subject: RE: Dog or Lion?
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:33:54 -0500
The only reason he's "eager to get it out to everyone" is so he can thumb
his nose at me because it proves he's right and I'm wrong! Don't think for
one minute it has anything to do with responsible journalism  ;P
Scott "still right" Christie

                      "Ian Spencer"

                      <SpenceIC@Healtha         To:
<alpines@autox.team.net>,
                      ll.com>                   <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>

                      Sent by:                  cc:

                      owner-alpines@aut         Subject: RE: Dog or Lion?

                      ox.team.net

                      06/27/02 07:34 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Ian Spencer"

Scott is waiting on permission to print the letter. We don't think he
will mind, but we want to wait until we have permission before we do
anything with it. This is good stuff and I'm very eager to get it out to
everyone. - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA> 06/27/02 08:26AM >>>
Ian,
You are teasing all of us who have wondered about this mystery.
Looking
forward to a final resolution.

Eddie Donovan
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX - Being restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Future project
SAOCA Member