color of Series II Plastic dash

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: color of Series II Plastic dash
From: Carl R Berghult <berghult@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:38:23 -0400
Hi List,
Some time ago I asked someone what the color of the Series II plastic
dash should be.  I got a very good answer, with paint mfg and number
along with an explanation of why I should add a clear coat, you know the
whole ball o wax.  I LOST THE INFO!!!   HELP, could I get the info again?
Thanks,

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)Looks nice
Series 3 GT, B9203825 GT LRX 39 (son's)Looks GREAT, ugly dash
Series II, B9119501 LRX 30 (wife's)out of paint shop