Re: Door window removal and Parts Manual

To: 110156.3206@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Door window removal and Parts Manual
From: Ron Tebo <tebomr@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:48:48 -0600
Carl:

As I recall, you have to remove some stop screws at the end of the rail
and this allows you to crank first one way and then the other and
disconnect the arms from the rail. If you had a parts manual, you would
find that the blowups of various parts and their associations make it
well worth the money, which really covers only duplicating costs and a
small profit. I spent $80 U.S. on a original 1966 version and consider
it one of my wiser purchases.

Ron Tebo