Re: Trunk Hinges

To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: Re: Trunk Hinges
From: Jarrid Gross <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:32:27 -0700
Brent,

I woulnt use JB weld for that, I just dont trust that it would hold, and
there
is a lot at stake if it does not.

You could have an "insert" put in.  Not quite the same as a helicoil,
which BTW might also work out.

I had trouble finding a 1/4-28 insert when I did this to mine, so
I used a 1/4-20 insert instead.  The HW is not quite stock, but the
function is correct.

Jarrid