Re: Door Differences

To: <wiencek@anl.gov>, <alpines@autox.team.net>, <order@gryphus.com>
Subject: Re: Door Differences
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:12:16 -0400
GT doors have spot welded brackets for the oversized door panels.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov> 04/09/02 02:09PM >>>
OK.   How do I tell a GT door from a ST door?

On 4/9/02, Ian Spencer <SpenceIC@Healthall.com> wrote:
Tiger doors are GT and most Series V Alpine doors are ST.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov> 04/09/02 12:53PM >>>
Are there any differences between the Alpine Series V door and a Tiger door?
See below.  Thanks
Tom

This is something I did not know.  I will ask the discussion group and get back
to you.