Re: [ID Plates]

To: jan.eyerman@usa.net, sjgraham@bigpond.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [ID Plates]
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:25:51 -0500
Guys -

Here's a .jpg file I made a while back to produce one of these - mine has
all the text worn off, too.  I have been looking for the right stuff to use
to make a transfer and it sounds like you and your son might have the right
idea, Jan.  Coated with a semi-gloss clear finish it would be pretty good,
yes?

Check out this picture file and see if this will do.  If so, and you make
some, can I have a copy for mine?

Regards,
Kevin