Re: [Re: Pertronix Users]

To: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>, Brent Kasl
Subject: Re: [Re: Pertronix Users]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 28 Feb 2002 10:01:32 EST
My experience with the Pertronix unit also was excellent.  I am surprised that
they did not have a unit for the DM2 as I believe that one was used in the
MG-TD.

Jan

Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca> wrote:
Hi Brent,

         I have installed the positive ground Pertronix in all my Sunbeam
Talbots which has the DM2-P4 distributor. I sent them a distributor and
they made a kit to suit this unit. Ask for Rocky Sherer, mention my name
and I'm sure he'll remember. I cannot remember the Pertronix kit number now
but I'm sure he can trace it for you. What a difference this made to my cars.

Good luck,
Bob

At 03:02 PM 2/27/02 -0600, Brent Kasl wrote:
>I have the original DM-2 distributor for my S2 and have decided to add
>the Pertronix unit for a positive ground application. The good folks at
>Pertronix do not have alot of information on the DM-2 as compared to the
>23/25D. Are their DM-2 users who have the Pertronix unit and if so what
>is the part #? Thanks Brent

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot  Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net