Weber linkage

To: "alpine group" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber linkage
From: "Andy Devoe" <andydevoe@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:09:43 -0800
Hi list,
I have a 32/36 Weber DGV carburetor with a single Solex manifold that I bought
many years ago from Sunbeam Specialties .  My twin Zeniths are running very
well, but I don't want to wear them out.

Has anyone come up with a clean solution for adapting throttle linkage from a
stock SII to the Weber DGV? If so please email the list and let us know.  If
not, I'm on a mission to develop a good, clean and removable linkage set-up. I
want to keep the stock Zeniths for show only.

Thanks,

Andy Devoe