Re: windsheild installation

To: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: windsheild installation
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:07:50 -0500
Bill
I have replaced several of my own windshields and it is soooooooooo much
easier when the frame is off the car.  One of the biggest pluses is that you
don't have to worry about dropping anything and scratching your lovely
Rootes product while you are replacing the windshield!
Besides this would be a great time to repaint the frame and repair any rust
you will find in the corners (and they do rust pretty bad in there.....)
good -luck
Eric