RE: Sunbeam new product tester needed.

To: edstiger@snowhill.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sunbeam new product tester needed.
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:42:39 -0800
Ed,

Bare in mind that most semiconductor regulator circuits
(for the instrument regulator) will not survive many load
dumps which occur at the end of a engine start cycle.

I have built automotive regulators in the past, where I
protected the regulator itself with a MOV device, and
an inrush limiting resistor.

You might consider its application as well.

Jarrid Gross