Series V for sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series V for sale
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 07:34:36 -0500
I'm passing this on to the list. I don't know anything about this car or the
seller...

Hi Ian,
Through TE/AE's ad in Hemmings, I came in contact tonight with a fellow named
Gary in Akron who has a '67 Alpine for sale.  I mentioned your name to him.  He
thinks he may have bought a short block from you a few years ago. He claims the
car runs well, engine has good compression, rockers were properly repaired and
the new paint looks great, yadda, yadda, yadda.  It needs a new top and some
interior work.  Who knows what else.  You know the story.  He believes the
car's worth $4k, although I think he'd take a lot less because he sounds
motivated.  The guy wasn't exactly a great communicator, so it was difficult to
tell what he really has, but I think it would be worth your while call him to
find out more. I told him I'd pass his name and number (330-233-1014) on to you
and that if you weren't interested, you'd pass it on to the guys on the Alpine
list.  I wanted to give you the first stab at it.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati