Re: Help!

To: "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help!
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:17:46 -0600
My first two thoughts are either the dreaded black grunge from the fuel
tanks sticking the needle&seat open, or just leaky needle&seat. I had
constant problems with my Alpine, because I'd drive it a while, then it
would sit for weeks. Either they'd stick open, or they'd stick closed,
sometimes one carb, sometimes both. Finally put Grose jets in, and it hasn't
done it since.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA