RE: General Info

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>, <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Subject: RE: General Info
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:54:45 -0500
You know, there is more than one way to skin a cat... or so they say. I don't
believe that any one way is better than the other, and each has it's benefits
and down falls. The important thing is that the car is up in the air and can be
rotated on it's side or upside down. In my opinion, the frame method that Jan
uses is safer. I've never used a rotisserie before, but they just don't seem to
be very stable... Is this the case?

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net> 01/29/02 10:12PM >>>
Paul,
I used a rotisserie and was very pleased.  It is written up in the TE/AE
Survivor Manual. In fact Jim d'Amelio is presently working on getting
that on the web: TEAE.org
Robert
ps. Good thinking about shocks at night!