Re: [Alpine help... Victoria B.C.]

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>,
Subject: Re: [Alpine help... Victoria B.C.]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 12 Jan 2002 11:49:32 EST
Ian,

I, too, am considering a car in Canada and I would be very interested to hear
from anyone who has experience!

Thanks,

Jan

Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org> wrote:
Hi,
I'm buying a car in Victoria B.C. an was wanting to find someone in that
area who might be willing to go look it over before I close the deal.
I'll end up transporting the car to Ohio once purchased and it's WAY too
far for me to go to just look. Please contact me off list and I'll fill
you in on details and let you know what I'm looking for on is car.

Also, has anyone ever brought a car in from Canada before? Is the same
process involved as bringing one in from Europe? ... you know, broker
etc... I'd appriciate advice and input. Thanks! - Ian