Re: and the winner is...

To: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>,
Subject: Re: and the winner is...
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:18:08 -0400
Hi Group,

         Well, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I for
one have to agree with Bill. It has a fiberglass body and a small beautiful
hemi V8 and I find it attractive as well. It is definitely in the class of
a Jensen C-V8. No, I just had my eyes tested about 2 months ago. <smile>

Later,
Bob

At 08:57 AM 1/7/02 -0800, Christopher Albers wrote:
>bmounce@bellatlantic.net writes:
> >I'm in love, by the way.  The 250.  Great looking car.
>
>Oh my god!  SP250 Dart?  Somebody get Bill an eye doctor (or perhaps a
>psychiatrist?).
>
>That is the ugliest sportscar ever made, bar none (the new Shelby being a
>close 2nd)!!!!!
>
>CNA

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
Sunbeam-Talbot Home Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net