'62 Series II For Sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: '62 Series II For Sale
From: "Gordon Wilson" <gordonhighlands@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:44:07 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I figured I would give the group an email on the alpine before I advertise
it again more broadly...

FOR SALE
1962 Sunbeam Alpine Series II VIN# B9117385LRX

* Black, red interior
* Hardtop, softop, tonneau
* CD player installed
* Wire Wheels
* New SS exhaust installed
* 98K miles
* Good condition, body sound, runs good

Southern car (Greenville, SC), has been in Charlottesville, VA for only one
year.  Moving to Washington, DC and need to sell.

Asking: $ 3,800, negotiable.

Phone: 434-297-3031
EMAIL: gordonhighlands@hotmail.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
62Sunbeam6.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
62Sunbeam2.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
62Sunbeam3.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
62Sunbeam4.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
62Sunbeam5.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
62Sunbeam1.jpg]