Re: Help me decide!!

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Help me decide!!
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:27:00 +1100
I vote for chrome!  I was around in the '60s and '70s and the hottest looking
wheel you could put on a sports car was chrome wires.  Not 'original' for sure,
but a suitable improvement that is not anachronstic.  And they look great with
any body colour!   I'll be getting either BWW chromes or Dayton Stainless as
soon as I organise the second mortgage on the family house

Vic

1963 S3