Re: Color on Hard Top

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Color on Hard Top
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:23:18 -0800
I thought the hard top I purchased with my S1 was the original white color.
I'll have to take a closer look to see if I see black at the edges or under
the molding.

Ian mentioned his interest in options and special accessories. I just got
back from the platters an optional air cleaner system for dusty climates.
Looks great after the new plating. The system consists of a flat chrome pan
the covers the two carburetor holes. The pan connects by a rubber hose to a
8" AC chrome pot filter mounted between the engine and side wall. I'll have
it installed for the Invasion in June.

Tim