Re: Collective Sunbeam nouns Was Re: Gear Ratios

To: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Collective Sunbeam nouns Was Re: Gear Ratios
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:31:27 -0800
What fun. I'm off Friday to a weekend of Rootes. The Pacific Tiger Club ,
which is the Sunbeam group in the NW of the US. saturday at Kevens house to
see a new paint job and then to a dinner and story telling from the past
summer. Should be fun. This joucularary (sp) is getting me in the mood.
Thanks
chuck