Re: Dragon Movie, little or no Alpine content

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Dragon Movie, little or no Alpine content
From: Roger Gibbs <rgibbs@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:42:57 -0800
Jay,

Just getting to last week's mail.

Did anyone answer your request?  I think that I vaguely recall this movie, I
saw it in a theater in 1966? 67?  I recall that the hero was given a shield
and little figures that could be changed into fighting men (maybe by throwing
them to the ground).  I also recall a cave and lots of heat, so that one of
the fighters (a knight) took his armor off.  Is this the same movie?

-Roger