Re: Transmission Questions

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission Questions
From: "jon" <humbersnipe@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:46:32 -0600
While we're on the subject of transmissions, here's another question -
anybody out there have a non-synchro OD trans they don't need? I don't care
about the OD unit itself,  it's the other bits that allow the OD unit to
bolt on that I need. I already have one good and one bad non-synchro trans,
but neither one has an OD, so no fiddley bits. I don't even care about the
shifter housing, as I'll have to switch the top plate to convert to a column
shift for my '58 Hillman Minx convertible.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA