Hillman Minx workshop manual

To: Hillman list <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Hillman Minx workshop manual
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:55:31 +1100
Hi all

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am currently in possession of
an original 1956 manual for "The New Hillman Minx".   Published by
Rootes, this hardcover, loose-leaf book is in pretty good condition -
the red cover is showing just a little wear and the pages inside are
clean and not torn or worn.  It may be of interest to an owner for
repairs or to a collector of Rootes literature.  If you want it, you can
have it for what it cost me ($30 Aus), plus whatever it costs to ship.
It has a metal spine (for the loose-leaf inserts) so air mail outside
Australia will probably cost about $20.

Cheers

Vic