Re: overdrive switch

To: LOsoccer@aol.com
Subject: Re: overdrive switch
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:06:24 +0000
Hello David,

the switch sounds correct although the photo did not come to the list.

The switch has 2 contacts with 2 connectors for each contact.

If you put two wires on opposite each other so that the wire is in line,
then you are on the same contact.

When you fit it to the top housing, make sure the contact is made when
3rd and 4th gear are selected and the broken when any other gear is
selected - this provides the automatic cut out for over drive to prevent
damage.

regards

Jeff

In message <126.74c942e.29289ee7@aol.com>, LOsoccer@aol.com writes