Distributor help

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor help
From: LOsoccer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:33:24 EDT
I will never tear my car apart without taking digital photos first.  Now that
I've taken care of my stupidity I need to understand how the distributor is
wired.  There are two wire +/- 14 ga from the distributor.  one is a ground
one is ???  The car has been converted to neg ground.  It was done before I
owned it.   I have been sorting it out ever since.  One of the wires coming
off the distributor has two terminals, I believe that is the neg. One
terminal grounds to the body, one to the neg side of the coil.  If I'm right
on that one where does the other go?