Re: Setting Ride Height

To: "Jarrid Gross" <JGross@econolite.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Setting Ride Height
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:30:27 -0500
Maybe I should restate my problem, as I think I am misleading people.  The
car is sitting in the garage, pretty well stripped.  There is no engine,
tranny, radiator, bumpers, etc.  The tires on the rear are some 14" wires,
front has 13" wires, so everything is pretty much a jumble.  What I want to
do is jack up the car, put it in the position, or attiude it should be in
when it is road ready.  Exact riding height or spring rate is not important
at this time, I just want everything sitting as it should be in order to
weld in the motor mounts.  Should the car be sitting level?  If so, level as
measured where?
Bill