St. Louis United

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: St. Louis United
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 09:59:57 -0500
Everyone had a great time at the United this weekend. We got to see some very
nice cars and as always it was good to see all my old friends again. This was
the longest trip I've taken in my Harrington LeMans and I must admit I was very
happy with the cars performance. It ran like a top and I was able to maintain a
very comfortable causing speed of around 70 to 75 MPH.

My favorite car was the Wedgewood blue Series II driven by a St.Louis local.
The car was a very honest original car that needed an easy restoration. He paid
$100 fro the car! I also liked the black Proper Alpine driven by Dave Reina
from Manhattan NY. It was also an unrestored driver that had a lot of
potential. He deserves a medal for driving the car all that way! Especially
since he just bought it!

Looking forward to the next time! - Ian