Re: ON OUR WAY TO THE UNITED

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Subject: Re: ON OUR WAY TO THE UNITED
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:45:06 -0500
Everyone,
Jan Servaites, John Engle and I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon around 4:00.
We will be taking I-70 straight to St. Louis. Call me today at (w)513-584-0365
or (h)937-395-0095 if you want to meet up with us. - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please copy and send to five friends immeadiately,
or you will be plagued with really bad luck for the next two weeks.

>>> "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com> 10/03/01 02:34AM >>>
 Hi Sunbeamers - Bill Evans and I will be departing for the United, at 5:AM
Thursday from Ozark AL- Going north on US 231. We should be in Montgomery
around 6:45. Then taking I-65 arriving Birmingham around 8:30 AM , Nashville
around 12:PM. I will have my cell phone on if anyone wants to contact us.
The number is  334-798-0377 ---Hope to see you there! Regards  Ed

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE