Re: Brake enquiry

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake enquiry
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 22:31:15 -0400
 Take a look at the back brakes and see if they are doing their job. I
would also replace the rubber hoses if they are old, they tend to swell
and restrict or stop fluid from getting through. I am running a set of
1984 Saab 900s metallic pads on the front, they seemed to stop better
than the original organic pads and are about $20 from NAPA.  Jim