Clutch problem

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch problem
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:23:13 +0100
  Alpiners -I have discovered a leaking clutch master cylinder. I don't
have a kit to repair it.
   We plan on leaving south AL at 5 AM Thursday, for the United. I don't
have time left, to acquire a kit from the usual sources and get it in before
we leave.
ANYONE WHO HAS A MASTER CYLINDER  CLUTCH KIT FOR A SERIES 5 .(and not
planning on using it soon)
   If you are going to the united in St Louis, PLEASE BRING IT. I will buy
it from you, or replace it to you ASAP.
   I hope all the fluid doesn't leak out before we get there.
Please let me hear from you if you have one, you will bring to the united.
Best Regards Ed Esslinger
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE