Re: Lost parts from Sunbeam Specialties

To: "Terry McKitrick" <terrymckitrick@alberta.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lost parts from Sunbeam Specialties
From: "Robert Bailey" <robert.m.bailey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:11:27 -0500
I called S.S. this afternoon about a windshield.  The gent holding the fort
has only been there a month.  He seems a decent sort but a bit green.  Rick
has been in China meeting the In-Laws.  He should be back on Monday.  I'm
sure he will sort everything out upon return.  I do know that you should
phone over email.  Email is on his home computer and he seems to read it
late at night.

Robert Bailey
Baton Rouge, LA