=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_=3D=3Fiso-8859-1=3FQ=3FRE=3D3A=5FAnybody=3D5

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_=3D=3Fiso-8859-1=3FQ=3FRE=3D3A=5FAnybody=3D5
From: "Denis STEVENS" <dstevens@online.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:19:20 +0200
Hi, there

Back from business trip, let me first express my deepest sympathy to your
nation : living in France, I know exactly what's it all about (we had to
face terrorism not that long ago) even if this time reality really
overpassed any type of fiction ! Yes I'm a man but couldn't help crying for
a while on Tuesday night (for private reasons, smell of death was around me
this week), however, I do think question is not whether it happened in USA
or everywhere else in the world : such violence is simply not tolerable (and
this is word is nothing but an understatement) for any human living on
planet Earth even if small group of fanatics (beasts) felt to rule the world
for couple of hours using bestial methods. Once again all my thoughts are
with broken families in your country !

OK, then allow me to get back to Alpine's related topics, does Mr. Terrien
still needs some help ? I'm livin' near by Paris and do speak French as far
as I know (at least my wife, children and few other people seems to
understand what I'm sayin').

Best regards

Denis
'66 SV