Re: Rootes tour (Australia)]

To: Miranda Pardon <mirandclyde@bigpond.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Rootes tour (Australia)]
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 24 Aug 2001 08:40:19 -0500
Please take some pictures for us geographically challenged Sunbeam owners so we
can enjoy the sights too.

On 8/24/01, Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net> wrote:
I gather that the part of Australia you will be travelling through has a
number of homicidal maniacs loose in it and will shortly have a bunch of
suicidal maniacs driving through it in Hillmans.

Jan Eyerman
(not a homicidal or suicidal maniac, just an ordinary everyday maniac)

"Miranda Pardon" <mirandclyde@bigpond.com.au> wrote:
Not to mention the dingoes!!   Count me in, but you probably already knew
that.

Clyde.