Re: 400each 2.6 V6s on Ebay

To: "Alexander Adan" <adadan@sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: 400each 2.6 V6s on Ebay
From: "Mary Cornett" <tc123@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 06:14:47 -0700
If you use the Joe Rodriquez conversion package you must make your own
headers because this engines exaust ports are different  than the 2.8L. The
2.8 has three ports and I think the heads on this model has only two like
the 2.6L model . Sounds like an execelent deal. It should make for agreat
conversion. If you run it stock you are looking at about 100 horses. TC