Re: trim bits & b-post screws

To: Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com
Subject: Re: trim bits & b-post screws
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 08:29:20 +0930
Thanks Frank,
I have one in reasonable nick, so if anyone has ONE good one let me know
before Frank! (Heh, heh, kidding).

Nobody has anything to say about the screws for the B-post?

Cheers,
Paul.

--
Paul Heuer                               paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au
Defence Science and Technology Organisation      Phone: +61 8 8259 5109