Re: Tiger Owner becomes Charitable

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Owner becomes Charitable
From: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:58:39 -0700
> P.S. A recent photo of the twins can be viewed at
>>   http://www.geetrish.com/adopt2.jpg

Mr. Laifman,

this is spam and, frankly, I am sorely disappointed to have a Laifman
posting this kind of crap to the list.  Knowing Jay, I would have expected
better from his father.  Very poor taste, sir.

If you are going to post links to nude women on the list, at least have
the decency not to be deceiving so that others can choose not to look.  I
am extremely offended that you would pull such a prank.  I actually
believed that you were attempting to engage in something noble and
altruistic.  Needless to say, I was dumbfounded at what I saw, with my two
sons sitting next to me, ages 2 & 4, when I clicked on the link.

Did your wife approve of your little joke?  Next time keep it to yourself.
 This kind of crap should NEVER appear on the list.  I think you owe me,
my children and the list an apology.

CNA