Fw: 3rd-4th shift fork

To: "alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 3rd-4th shift fork
From: "dougb" <dougbilesky@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:33:09 -0700
I noticed, so far, that the third gear is obviously worn a slight taper in
the front half of each of its cogs.  I assume that this was because the fork
was worn and therefore only holding the gear halfway in place and the reason
it pops out so easily when coasting in third   If I added a new fork I would
force the gear in all the way.

The real brains (father-in-law)  likes the look of the gears and the way
they are wearing.
We have not checked for wobbles. I will check for wobbles.

Doug