Re: [Re: [Venezia]]

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [Venezia]]
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:26:05 -0400
There's an abandoned junkyard here in Dayton that has a Series I Alpine
half buried in the mud. It is also full of Singers. It's been about 15
years ago since I was last there, and I was just telling Scott Christie
about it. One of these days I'll go back to see if it's all still there.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX