Re: Hot Issue

To: schristie@mail-ext.mony.com
Subject: Re: Hot Issue
From: berghult@juno.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:10:46 -0400
Scott,
        We had the exact same thing happen on our Series 3.  We put in a
new sending unit, thermostat, and had the cooling system checked out by a
professional.  The system was normal and circulation was very good.  The
only thing we haven't done yet is to replace the gauge.  This is just my
two cents worth, but I thought I had to say something.

Bob Berghult
Series IV, (mine)
Series 3 GT (son's)