Life is good. Sunbeams are GREAT!

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Life is good. Sunbeams are GREAT!
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:24:32 -0500
 It was such a nice morning and I was finally feeling better, so I decided to
drive my Le Mans to work. I LOVE THIS CAR! It was great to kick it into OD and
pass in and out of the morning traffic. It really needed it's legs streatched
and I had been longing to drive it. I pulled into the parking garage and couild
hear the sound of the exhaust rumble and echo throughout the building. It was
cool. I think I'm going to have to leave work early today. There's more driving
to be done! - Ian